Another I Dig It!

Oh no Jim. It’s a hybrid it looks like. ☹️🙁. I’d run and it’s ugly 🙂😂🙂😂.
Looks no longer bother me- I had some pretty cars- my first a 67 GTO Convertible in Cherry Red
Hybrids are great for economy plus the torque makes them get off the line quick in the city.
You rack up 3-4K miles in a week you wish you had one. The little Sentra gets 39mpg hwy

Looks no longer bother me- I had some pretty cars- my first a 67 GTO Convertible in Cherry Red
Hybrids are great for economy plus the torque makes them get off the line quick in the city.
You rack up 3-4K miles in a week you wish you had one. The little Sentra gets 39mpg hwy
I don’t like modern things remember Jim? LOL. Now that 67 GTO put my name down I’ll take it.

You are lucky Jim. Here they only let you and the salesman go a certain way. At least at the dealership I worked at it was that way. It did include interstate as the dealership was right next to the interstate. If the person goes a different way then the salesman is allowed to ask you to stop and they drive you back to the dealership. Also they put a time limit of 15 minutes on it too. 😆. Guess they really don’t want to sell a car to some people.

The dealerships run a credit check on you before any test drive. If your score is low then you get a salesperson along for the ride. Customers with higher scores might get a test drive on their own.

It can vary too in the area and the dealership plus the car involved.

The dealerships run a credit check on you before any test drive. If your score is low then you get a salesperson along for the ride. Customers with higher scores might get a test drive on their own.

I’ve seen most wait till you go to buy it for the credit check. At least in my area because like you said it varies. I know at the dealership I was at they were very strict on the route and everything like that. Same for us mechanics we had to go one certain way for a test drive if we went a different way and were caught then disciplinary action was taken.

I’ve seen most wait till you go to buy it for the credit check. At least in my area because like you said it varies. I know at the dealership I was at they were very strict on the route and everything like that. Same for us mechanics we had to go one certain way for a test drive if we went a different way and were caught then disciplinary action was taken.

They can tell a serious buyer from a looker. If you want a test drive then the check happens plus your insurance info gets copied and verified. If you have a policy from a high risk insurance outlet then that would and should be considered.

They can tell a serious buyer from a looker. If you want a test drive then the check happens plus your insurance info gets copied and verified. If you have a policy from a high risk insurance outlet then that would and should be considered.
Yeah I knew the insurance did. When we bought the 2017 Camry they got the insurance information then we drove one but didn’t like it so drove the other around the lot my mom decided she liked it they done the checks and tried to get financing through a bank we didn’t like we refused, they pulled the oldest trick in the book and said well let me call the manager and see if we can get it somewhere else so 5 minutes later we were signing papers because they found us a different bank. I don’t know if they thought we were stupid or what but we know they didn’t call the manager 😆.

That's a miserable practice. I wouldn't buy a car without at least a 24 hour test drive as an option.

Back