Another Hyundai Recall 419.000 vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't feel like clicking:

Quote:
The largest action announces the recall of 225,000 Santa Fe vehicles from 2001-2006. In this case, the front coil spring may fracture as a result of corrosion causing it to “make contact with the tire,” possibly puncturing it and “increasing the risk of a vehicle crash,” according to the online document.

The second largest action accounts for 133,000 2011 Hyundai Sonatas that were manufactured between 2009 and 2010. The vehicles may suffer from “an insufficient seal” that causes brake lines to start leaking hydraulic fluid.

The third covers 61,000 Veracruz crossovers from model years 2007 to 2012 due to potential oil leakage from the cylinder head. As a result, the engine could stall, increasing the likelihood of a crash.

No one is immune from recalls, but I find myself indulging in a bit of schadenfreude with Hyundai, the upstart from Korea that somehow feels entitled to compete with established makes and sell more cars than them, too. Did you hear they're now thru their 3rd gen. of US managers b/c they somehow failed to reach management demanded sales goals?

I find arrogance and entitlement so offensive...

Originally Posted By: Noey
No one is immune from recalls, but I find myself indulging in a bit of schadenfreude with Hyundai, the upstart from Korea that somehow feels entitled to compete with established makes and sell more cars than them, too. Did you hear they're now thru their 3rd gen. of US managers b/c they somehow failed to reach management demanded sales goals?

What?! Take a look at every major auto mfr. No better no worse.

Originally Posted By: Noey

Really?

Standard practice of any business. Outsell, out make, out compete. Get rid of all those who don't play the game. Sounds like alittle jealousy that an "upstart" company may come close or already outsells your favourite brand.

It's what businesses do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back