Another Hamas ******* Gets His...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rantissi is off to a very warm place this evening and in tribute I will celebrate with a cold beverage knowing that there is some justice in this world.
cheers.gif

Now he has his meeting with God. He will be able to find out how God looks upon what he had done in his life.

Now he has experienced the death of violence like that of the many young people, even children, sent on suicide missions. Hamas was sending some children on suicide missions who did not even know they were being sent on suicide missions.

Perhaps it will be a different story if the leaders have to die the same death as those they send to die.

At least they didn't kill innocent civilians in this attack (unless you count his son and body guard). It's better than the last f*&kup.

quote:

Originally posted by Shannow:
At least they didn't kill innocent civilians in this attack (unless you count his son and body guard). It's better than the last f*&kup.

Shannow,

The Pali's lust after innocent Israeli blood and I don't recall any of your previous posts refering to their savagery as "fu**kups".

THOSE WHO LIVE IN SIN........
DIE IN SIN

Ron, save a beer for me
cool.gif

[ April 18, 2004, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Boeing 757 Pilot ]

quote:

Arafat must be squatting in his pants as Israel had him holed up a while back in his headquarters. They could had killed him then.

Why? He's Sharon's best partner in this charade.

I hope that this doesn't just create a new line of "thugs" to promote this show.

This farse will end when Palestinians start knocking these jask-arses off ..but I don't think anyone in a leadership role really wants this to end.

quote:

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy:

quote:

Originally posted by Shannow:

Shannow,

The Pali's lust after innocent Israeli blood and I don't recall any of your previous posts refering to their savagery as "fu**kups".

Ron,
you may recall a few of my posts abhoring suicide bombers, but you also mayu not.

If the Isreali's are going to continue these illegal "surgical" strikes, based on the fact that their own innocent civilians are being killed, then surely they have an obligation to surgically remove their target, not including a bunch of innocents.

Firing missiles from a helicopter into a group of churchgoers is hardly "surgical", and is most certainly a f*&kup.

And, for your edification, so is sending kids with bombs strapped to them into a marketplace.

Shannow,

Hamas has declared war on every single Israeli citizen, so their leadership should not be stunned when they are suddenly introduced to their 72 raisins. Is calling Yassin's posse, " a group of churchgoers" some type of joke?? Are you serious? Please explain because I don't get the punchline and I certainly don't see the moral equivalence of blasting Yassin's a$$ and homicide bombing a bus full of innocent people. You say that they are both f**kups, but I can't agree. One is justice, the other is criminally insane. Unfortunately too many people have trouble deciding which one is worse.

quote:

If the Isreali's are going to continue these illegal "surgical" strikes

Shannow,
What's so illegal about the strikes??
confused.gif
Sounds perfectly legal too me!
I hope they take out poor, innocent Arafat next!
cheers.gif

I just celebrated Rantissi entry into "Paradise" with his XX # of virvins waiting for him -with a Beer-"May he rest in peace"

I do not know how any logical, sane human being could compare the murder of innocent people on buses and in cafes and restaurants in Israel with the execution of a Hamas leader who has sworn to destroy the Israeli people. Israel has the right to self defense and a terrorist leader who has sworn to destroy their country at any cost is a legit target.

Arafat must be squatting in his pants as Israel had him holed up a while back in his headquarters. They could had killed him then. The offensive plan of Israel remind me of the Nazi's, an irony of what the Jews had to live through...Only a matter of time they all get boxed in to bring order in the Middle East.

In no way am I referring to the people that have been targetted as innocent.

I was referring to the "colateral damage", when innocent people in the vicinity of the target just happen to get blown to smithereens also, by the "surgical" use of ockets in crowds.

Sniper shot to the head maybe is a little more surgical, and less likely to kill innocent bystanders.

After all, if your argument is against the killing of innocents, then of course you'd make sure you were squeaky clean on that front.

As to the legality of the actions, catch them, try them, and if it's in your constitution, put them to death. At least make it look like there's a judicial process.

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:
When they finally get Osama bin Laden, how about if we all go out for a beer?

If they catch Osama, I'll shout
cheers.gif

Shannow,

Israel goes WAY out of its way to prevent harming innocent bystanders. When they attempted to clean up Jenin a couple of years ago, they sent troops from house to house rather than just bombing the place. They experienced numerous losses because of this. Its hilarious really. The Pali's act like rabid animals and the world simply accepts this. The body guard of a terrorist get smoked off in an Israeli operation and PC types like yourself get their knickers in a bunch. Why do you not expect a modicum of civility from the Pali's?? The double standard is really mind numbing. Using a sniper in that rat's nest is not feasable. Getting him in and out of position would be very difficult. Catch them and bring them to trial? Seriously? How do you catch them without out huge casualties on both sides? Even if you did, having them in prison would be a circus. Hamas's words and deeds over the years have been all the evidence you need to justify these actions. As far as the legality of all of this, you don't need a court order when you are at war. Hamas started this, they should expect reprisal. I would like to hear you and the Arab world and the EU whine about "legalities" next time there is a homicide bombing. Israel shouldn't worry about offending its enemies and keep on dusting these pigs. Its the only thing they will understand. They say they want martyrdom, give it to them.

It may be a very different story if Israel can take out the leaders of these terrorist organizations like Hamas. The big wheel leaders may not really want martyrdom like the people they send off to die. Did you see the way those crazy people were acting, by the way, after this all happened? Dipping cloth into the blood and everything else. These people are crazy.

Perhaps if al Qaeda would have been successful in murdering 20,000 people in Jordan (a Moslem country) people may begin to realize that we are in a war.

Mystic, Arabs have been killing Arabs for a long time ...that's "business as usual" for them. When the West or Israel is involved ..it's a different story. Much like the Soviet bloc united a bunch of people who were more than happy to kill each other (which we see after the fall of the Soviets) ..the "kurfir" (spl) transends all "local" desputes and provides a common enemy. Israeli Arabs (Muslims) are routinely killed in suicide bombings in Israel (btw- for those who don't know, there ARE Arab Israelis AND Christian Palestinians). Again this is propaganda for the masses and has nothing to do with the roots of the conflict.

The Israelis want all the land - period. The land isn't really all that important to anyone. The "Palestinians" never existed before the official creation of "The State of Israel". They are the same people that live in Jordan and the other surrounding "Arab" nations. They speak the same language and share most of the same DNA. The Arab populations in this part of the world are very migratory. They go where the work is. That is, I think that almost ALL of the "Palestinians" would be more than willing to migrate to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or elsewhere ..but they can't because those "Muslim-Arab" nations have closed their borders to them. This is because they WANT this conflict to continue.

The only real "spiritual" item is Jerusalem which happens to be "a most holy site" for both sides.

These terrorists are thugs, and I wish them the most "just" death..but don't think that Israel has been a "good neighbor" in any way shape or form. They've annexed land that isn't theirs and continued to do it for about 40 years. They expelled resident Arabs from their homes and just moved them out ..took their land/homes. This wasn't necessarily JUST to kick out "troublesome Arabs". The demographics of Israel was under pressure. While Jews tended to have a more "industrialized" bithrate (2-3 children per family) ...resident Arabs popagated like bunnies. This meant that "The Jewish State" ...would not be so "Jewish" if this wasn't stopped (democracy and prosparity have their liabilities)...hence "excess Arabs" were routinely expelled. This also fuels the favored immigration of foreign born Jews into Israel from the former Soviet bloc.

I'm pretty sure that this whole thing was some "calculated" cost. That is, Israeli hardliners figured if they just hacked up "Palestinian" land a little at a time ...forcing them into smaller and smaller areas ..eventually having "nothing" to deal with. Who would stop them? They already had military superiority to any surrounding neighbors proved several times in actual combat ..and had the support of the only remaining superpower.

Palestinians derive 60% of their income from working in Israel. If you spend money in Palestine, the three currencies in use are Israeli, US $, and Jordanian. When you step back a few paces and view this econimically and "practicallY" this takes on more of an appearance of a civil war. These two people are "married" to each other ..but are estraged.

...and the refugee camps are beginning to look more like the Warsaw ghetto all the time.

Good post Ron J.!
Collateral damage is regrettable, but many times the only option.

quote:

I don't feel much like supporting people who blow up innocent people on a bus-how about you?

Well I don't term it quite like that. I want anyone who commits terrorism to pay dearly for their attacks upon "innocents". I acknowledge the Israeli right to take this leadership out.

This is not to say that I don't feel for Palestinians. To say that "they" are all terrorists is a naive as saying that all those who lived in black urban America were theives, drug addicts, and murderers.

I too don't see a solution. Too many people want this to continue. Oddly enough I believe that this conflict actually keeps the lid on the middle east. If all of Israel moved to the USA ...in about 3 weeks you would have chaos in the region having every nation fighting over who gets the leftovers.

This whole thing is a staged "conflict via proxy" for the benefit of the regions Arab population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back