Another good experience with America's Tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to nearby America's Tire to order a set of Kumho Solus TA71 205/6016 for 2006 Volvo V70. Took with me a printed copy of the lowest price I can find from onlinetires.om, their price is $73.97/ea without shipping but plus tax(local pick up), showed it to an AT associate, he looked at his computer and said the price was $78/ea but he could do a little better than match the price and gave me $72/ea. Plus tax, installation/balance plus environmental fee plus old tire disposal fee, the total is $390 before any rebate.

I don't know how much is AT's rebate for Kumho TA71 during Memorial Day weekend, but the AT credit card rebate is $60 and Kumho rebate for TA71 is $60. These two rebates will bring down the set to $270, if AT has $75 rebate for TAa71(a better tire) then the final cost will be down to $195.

The AT associate said that it will take 1 to 2 days for the tires to arrive to store. But I will delay installation until Friday to get the rebates.

Good customer services plus price matching is why I keep coming back to AT for tires.

Excellent!!

I also had a great experience with America's Tire. I went to them a few months ago as the Costco wait time for tires can be long. Costco had a $70.00 prepaid visa card with the purchase of four tires. I explained the offer to the guy at America's Tire. He looked up the Costco price and rebate on his computer and matched their deal. Instead of making me wait for a $70.00 prepaid visa card, he gave me $70.00 off the tires immediately. I was a happy camper.

The guy was just doing his job.

We get such bad service that when a person actually does what get paid to do we are happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back