Another Gadget for Spring Cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so impressed at the sheeting action. I enjoy drying the car-- it lets me bond with the paint before i wax.

But i DO like the inline filter. I've seen a few cartridge filters that hook inline to hoses, but this seems more economical for most people. We have pretty hard water (municipal well water) and you can tell if you've missed a spot.

ferb!

I've been interested in the tv commercials I've seen for that. Anybody know how much they cost?

quote:

Originally posted by Bebop:
$30 if you order it on-line now or $20 when it shows up in Wal-mart.

Better even yet, you can orer two $5 coupons from the Mr.Clean web site. target sells this stuff right now, WalMart not yet. Waiting for my coupons........

This stuff had great reveiws on the corvetteforum and some other forums (BMW, Mustang, ...)

I am interested in it soley for the water filter, as I have hard water. It doesnt make sense for me buy the whole thing for that.

FERB, where have you seen these stand alone filter attachments for a hose.

Dont waste your money. Have tested it already(got a free kit to sample), and it does not work as it states. The sprayer is decent, the car soap does not sud at all, and the final rinse is like a water pistol. You still get some spots with the mr clean thingie, and it just doesnt magically sheet off the car as advertised. You are better off using an inline water filter, or just use the classic method of taking the nozzle off to let the water flow off the car, then use your california water blade and a waffle weave microfiber towel to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back