another ebay cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link

Some quotes:

quote:

THE TEMPURATURE GAUGE DOES NOT WORK, BUT THE CAR DOES NOT OVER HEAT BECAUSE I HAVE PURE ANTI-FREEZE IN THE SYSTEM AND NO WATER

IT PASSED INSPECTION IN SEPTEMBER ON FIRST TRY, THIS CAR ONLY DOES AN IDLE TEST AND DOES NOT DRIVE ON A DYNO.I DID THE INSPECTION MYSELF AT MY EX-JOB AT MIGHTY MUFFLER

crushedcar.gif
pat.gif

Couldn't give me that car but there is a coolant that is run water free. Actualy the key to using it is to get ALL the water out of the system. Straight Propylene Glycol (sp?) used with a low pressure (or zero) cap will run at a higher temp can cool weel and solve some boil over problems. My friend was using it in his turbo suburu aircraft engine. Solved the runway overheating he had with standard antifreeze. Evan's was the brand name of the product he used, sure there are others.

quote:

Originally posted by TooManyWheels:

quote:

THE ONLY REASON I AM LISTING THIS AS A PARTS CAR IS BECAUSE IT NEEDS A NEW BATTERY.

Priceless!!!

But then he says he has a battery he can charge up for you to drive it home with.

and also, don't forget:
quote:

NONE OF THE WINDOWS WORK DUE TO BROKEN WINDOW REGULATORS. I MADE IT SO YOU CAN SLIDE THE DRIVER'S WINDOW UP AND DOWN BY HAND

There are just too many others to list. You gotta read it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back