another device to increase fuel economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
a company,xynergy holdings (xynh :eek:tc)has a device that uses distilled water and electrolysis to produce hydrogen using 12 V. testing was done on a yaris.it's 29/36 mpg. went to 60 mpg. average.www.xynergy.com is the site if anyone is interested.
don't know how credible the results are -- i just made some money on the stock yesterday, as it went up about 430%.that's all that i care about.people go on about the mileage of this car, but 29/36 is not impressive by todays standards.( assuming that these numbers are accurate).

I remember years ago in the JC Whitney catalog all of the gas savers in it... 10% here 10% there. One guy commented that yes they work.... I installed all of them on my car and with all of the 10% claims each product had he had to drain a few gallons of gas off each night just to keep it from spilling out.....

Quote:
i just made some money on the stock yesterday, as it went up about 430%.

If you get enough people to post about your product on the web...

i just mentioned it because these types of things are mentioned on the boards from time to time.i don't care if it works, or not. i got a tip that it was going to take off, and i got lucky, and made over 300%.
solo -- dumped most of it, after getting in at $0.007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back