Another dealer story $$

Good evening ladies & gents,

Going to make this sweet and to the point. Wife and I recently purchased 2 new vehicles from the same dealer within 1 week. Her car had interior trim damage and mine had a door so misaligned it had to be sent to a body shop for repair. They also attempted to cheat us out of the sticker price of $600 in all-weather floor mats (they were in the car trunks and mysteriously disappeared after detail and I had to ask not once, not twice, but three times for them, seemed awful fishy).

My deal included $900 down. They've been given $500 of it.

I'd consider them paid in full.

Welcome to the Hyundai/Kia family. Ask the folks with Tucsons and whatever engine it is that keeps scattering parts how they feel about Hyundai.

I took one of the Hyundai XG350s in the family with 258k miles and a rusted out subframe to our local Hyundai dealer and made them perform the subframe recall out of spite, not because any of us drive it. It just sits in an equipment shed as a parts car.

ALL three of our XG350s have had incredible issues with body control modules, airbag wiring that requires the seat to be removed, etc. I don't know why my wife's family loved these turds so much, but they keep going back for more. Father in law had such a bad experience with his 2020 Sonata he traded it on a 2016 CR-V and took a pretty deep loss on it.

Welcome to the Hyundai/Kia family. Ask the folks with Tucsons and whatever engine it is that keeps scattering parts how they feel about Hyundai.

I took one of the Hyundai XG350s in the family with 258k miles and a rusted out subframe to our local Hyundai dealer and made them perform the subframe recall out of spite, not because any of us drive it. It just sits in an equipment shed as a parts car.

ALL three of our XG350s have had incredible issues with body control modules, airbag wiring that requires the seat to be removed, etc. I don't know why my wife's family loved these turds so much, but they keep going back for more. Father in law had such a bad experience with his 2020 Sonata he traded it on a 2016 CR-V and took a pretty deep loss on it.
Wow JRed that was funny..lol

I think what he is trying to say is since they stole his Weathertech floor mats which are expensive then that should of paid for the remainder of the vehicle.

They also attempted to cheat us out of the sticker price of $600 in all-weather floor mats (they were in the car trunks and mysteriously disappeared after detail ...
That's a "Stealership" .... literally.

So they gave the mats back after asking and you kept the extra $400 you owe them? They might have something to say about that $400.

Had a dealer that wouldn't allow us to take the plastic ashtray from the trade in to be used for the new vehicle . Purchased another and still have it . Not being used , gave up smoking about 3 years ago . Cold turkey .

$600 for floor mats? No way Jose. I’ll get me a full set of WeatherTechs or Husky Liners for a fraction of that.

I’ve had nothing but GOOD on my two Sonatas and my Cadenza. Presently looking for an additional Cadenza.

Had a dealer that wouldn't allow us to take the plastic ashtray from the trade in to be used for the new vehicle . Purchased another and still have it . Not being used , gave up smoking about 3 years ago . Cold turkey .
I also quit COLD TURKEY many years ago. Got up one morning and said to myself, “I don’t smoke while I’m sleeping, so, so I have an eight hour head start”.

People need a good reason to quit, and your health is NOT A GOOD REASON. (I’m not going to get sick, it’s the other guy who will get sick).

My good reason for quitting was that I was buying a new car and my old car STANK. Did not want my new car to stink, so I quit. (That was a good reason, not my health).

My good reason for quitting was that I was buying a new car and my old car STANK. Did not want my new car to stink, so I quit. (That was a good reason, not my health).
Cancer was the motivator . Don't miss it and wish I quit much sooner .

You can tell by some of these threads people are staying at home much more and just grasping at straws on what thread to start..........

Funny. I think the same thing every time I read your posts. 👍
Of course I would knew that comment was coming. Been around here long enough..................

You know from the movie...."You can't handle the truth!"

Back