Another Bro-Dozer. This one hauls a Side-by-Side

I'll never understand why some people are SO concerned with, or critical of what others drive.

Drive what you want.

I never understand why some people are so sensitive about the scrutiny their vehicles get after they put it out on an open forum with pics. What do you expect?

I never understand why some people are so sensitive about the scrutiny their vehicles get after they put it out on an open forum with pics. What do you expect?

People to mind their own business? You can drive whatever you want. Just afford me the same courtesy.

It obviously triggered some sort of emotional response that necessitated calling it out as racist and stating it shouldn't be used.

It was nothing more than a simple statement voicing an simple opinion. In fact all I did was agree with the definition someone had already posted. Not a thing more. Nothing was ever "triggered" at all.

It was nothing more than a simple statement voicing an simple opinion. In fact all I did was agree with the definition someone had already posted. Not a thing more. Nothing was ever "triggered" at all.

You must have mis-read the Wikipedia definition they posted then, as it didn't call the label of "Karen" out for being racist, but rather that people being labelled as Karens were often themselves racist, anti-vaxxers...etc:

Wikipedia said:
Karen is a pejorative term for someone perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. A common stereotype is that of a white woman who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others. Depictions also include demanding to "speak to the manager," being racist, being anti-vaccination, or sporting a particular bob cut hairstyle. As of 2020, the term was increasingly being used as a general-purpose term of disapproval for middle-aged white women.

An understandable oversight. It was your statement that it was racist that led me to believe it had offended you.

Who cares? Then why publicize it with pics on the internet? Then complain about the comments that follow...

Huh? Publicize it? I’m not sure who posted the pics of the truck, the owner or the OP. My point was simply not understanding why anyone would care what someone else drives. If the owner of the vehicle wants to outfit it in a way they like or is useful to them, more power to them. I posted this on a DISCUSSION FORUM. Beat it.

Haha the Crown Vic is the Official Car of BITOG:D
Hopefully it gets the BITOG decal on the fender …

B90439D2-94B8-400E-B4A6-C4B64865ED73.png

I agree. Definitely not a bro truck. Bro trucks at a minimum have to have pink headlights, underwear stickers, ice chest stickers, flea market light kits all over it, white boi ghetto exhaust system, etc. I'm sure I left off a lot of broccessories and bro bling.
Don't forget the bull's testicles hanging from the pristine hitch receiver, and the 6-inch tip on the tailpipe.

Don't forget the bull's testicles hanging from the pristine hitch receiver, and the 6-inch tip on the tailpipe.

Six inch? That's amateur hour! Yesterday I saw a DURAMAAAAAAAXXXXX Dozer with at least an 8" tip, might have been 10. The exhaust came up over the axle into this grease barrel of a tip that pointed almost straight down at the ground and was so large and so long it had a pronounced impact on ground clearance. Of course when "off-road" consists of going up on the curb at Tim Hortons that's likely not a huge concern.

A quick perusal of this thread indicates the usual-it reeks of jealously of ownership (by some) of the truck and the toys it carries...that's all.

Livin' here in lovely California, that truck is pretty mild for a BroDozer. I do agree I am not a fan of the wheels, but I do have an odd taste/preference for wheels. Everyone's preference for their vehicle and its style is individual and that's what keeps the hobby interesting.

Six inch? That's amateur hour! Yesterday I saw a DURAMAAAAAAAXXXXX Dozer with at least an 8" tip, might have been 10. The exhaust came up over the axle into this grease barrel of a tip that pointed almost straight down at the ground and was so large and so long it had a pronounced impact on ground clearance. Of course when "off-road" consists of going up on the curb at Tim Hortons that's likely not a huge concern.
I have been nurturing an idea for a fancy exhaust tip to sell to the diesel bro's: A "six-gun" tip, made in the shape of a revolver cylinder that rotates as you drive down the road. Cummins guys would love it.

Usually comes with the Lloydminster or Fort McMurray starter packs. 12 inch lift, big goofy wheels with plastic inserts, P rated low profile tires or some sort of impractical mud tires. Squats with the weight of some sleds that aren't paid off on the deck. Full delete with some max tune set all the time, monster energy decals on the back glass, halo headlights with one not working, the kid wearing white spy sunglasses, a flat brimmed metal mulisha hat with the stupid sticker still on it, some sort of skater shoes, pre-ripped jeans so that his pockets hang out in court, key lanyard hanging out his pocket and maybe a couple points of meth in his pocket.

Back