Another Bro-Dozer. This one hauls a Side-by-Side

New Ford with Side-by-Side carrier. Enjoy.

212FAAB4-C656-4DB8-B473-B219B7B69FBD.jpeg
E50B965B-D3AD-41B3-BE97-1128528CA4E7.jpeg

Is this good, bad, or what? What’s a side by side carrier?

Not a fan of the wheels, and the front grilles on all the latest trucks are oversized for my taste, but this overall seems like a nice enough truck, well kept, and in a nice color...

Yay! BITOG pickup thread time!

That is dumb, that thing could tow a bunch of side by sides, but now has no really usable bed.

Also, the wheels look like 2010 roll coal diesel bro trash.

I do like this generation of Super Duty aside from the ridiculous head lights and grille.

Waste of a truck.

I saw a guy last weekend who came back from using his side by sides that were covered in mud. He had a big gooseneck trailer for them. Big giant diesel bro-dozer truck that pulls 3,000 pounds worth of side by sides and an extremely under-utilized trailer.

Oh well, whatever floats their boat.

Waste of a truck.

I saw a guy last weekend who came back from using his side by sides that were covered in mud. He had a big gooseneck trailer for them. Big giant diesel bro-dozer truck that pulls 3,000 pounds worth of side by sides and an extremely under-utilized trailer.

Oh well, whatever floats their boat.
Maybe the guy used his truck for ‘hot shot’ transport hauling freight ?

Some of these "brodozers" are only 2-3 mods over the line. If not for the back being much lower than the front, over the top wheels, etc. The truck in the original post may not even qualify.

Hmmm thats not full bro truck, no lift kit at all. Sure he's got some custom wheels and tires but thats only partial bro dozer. The rack thing is cool cause you can haul the side by side while pulling a camp trailer. I assume he has that because he pulls a trailer that is not a toy hauler garage style.

I'll never understand why some people are SO concerned with, or critical of what others drive.

Drive what you want.

Here's a real piece of work; he won my first "Today's Internet Fascist" award on my FB page:

I had been reading a discussion where someone went off on a rant about people owning full-sized pickup trucks. I simply responded:

"My overriding vehicular ownership philosophy is: What car or truck I choose to drive is absolutely none of your business. I won’t try to dictate what you should drive, and all I ask is that you accord me the same courtesy."

Our award winner then weighed in with the following:

"And my overriding vehicular ownership philosophy is: If you want to own and use a car on a regular basis that poses a massive risk to other people’s health and safety above and beyond what’s unavoidable, than you should be made to bleed money through your nose for your being a sociopath.
But yeah, other people’s safety is none of their business - in the mind of a hedonist for whom other people are cattle on a good day and live game on a bad one.
Talking about courtesy when you want the right to recklessly endanger other people is about as nauseating as it gets. You clearly have no idea what risks these cars pose based on size and distribution of mass alone."

I suspected that this joker has been terribly bitter ever since the Berlin Wall fell- thereby nixing his chances to join the East German secret police...

I would venture a guess that it is a bigger risk to other people driving distracted or under the influence than the size of your vehicle. They all have brakes if your paying enough attention to use them.

I wish my finances were generous enough that I could just daily drive an F250 with no real business purpose. Seems like there is BOTH a manufacturer and consumer race to see who can end up daily driving the largest and most over-accommodating vehicle. Practical and sensible have no place in our modern world?

But at what point have you sunk so much into a HD truck that you could have just bought a Terradyne Gurkha and be like The Rock in that one F&F movie?

Reactions: 4WD
Here's a real piece of work; he won my first "Today's Internet Fascist" award on my FB page:

I had been reading a discussion where someone went off on a rant about people owning full-sized pickup trucks. I simply responded:

"My overriding vehicular ownership philosophy is: What car or truck I choose to drive is absolutely none of your business. I won’t try to dictate what you should drive, and all I ask is that you accord me the same courtesy."

Our award winner then weighed in with the following:

"And my overriding vehicular ownership philosophy is: If you want to own and use a car on a regular basis that poses a massive risk to other people’s health and safety above and beyond what’s unavoidable, than you should be made to bleed money through your nose for your being a sociopath.
But yeah, other people’s safety is none of their business - in the mind of a hedonist for whom other people are cattle on a good day and live game on a bad one.
Talking about courtesy when you want the right to recklessly endanger other people is about as nauseating as it gets. You clearly have no idea what risks these cars pose based on size and distribution of mass alone."

I suspected that this joker has been terribly bitter ever since the Berlin Wall fell- thereby nixing his chances to join the East German secret police...
As long as you realize that at some level, it is all your fault for his misery

Back