Another best motoring vid clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's amazing. Those guys have obviously done this before.
wink.gif

The Lamborghinis are wickedly fast machines even if they are heavy porkers compared to the NSX.

Wow, didn't know the NSX was that fast of a car! Great skill exhibited by those drivers. I must say that I'm sad about the Ferrari.

The Acura NSX is one bad mutha of a car on a road course, as evidenced. However, your looking at a constant 8,000 rpm to get any kind of power and that leads to, well, you saw the evidence
mad.gif
Darn it! You could see how deep the NSX driver could go into braking zones and how quickly he could get back on the throttle coming out of corners. That's where it's at on a road course. You could also see how much cleaner of a line the NSX could take because it had no understeer compared to the fat pig Lambos. Bigger radiator time for the NSX!

Can't still help but think that the NSX could have used another 50 to 100HP though. (Along with the larger radiator).

quote:

Originally posted by andrews:
Can't still help but think that the NSX could have used another 50 to 100HP though. (Along with the larger radiator).

It's got plenty of horsepower; it needs midrange torque. Did you see how badly the NSX got pulled when the driver wasn't high enough in the power band (he was still probably at about 6500-7000 rpm!)?

Nice. But I bet in a true race lasting more than a few laps and certainly a endurance race the Porsche would have won.
wink.gif
I think the Porsche was even a tiptronic.
rolleyes.gif

dunno.gif
The Porsche wasn't even a turbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back