Another Bentley Owner Use's Auto-Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received an email from one customer that use's Auto-Rx in his Bentley and Rolls Royce's. This is just to show that even owners of distinction can see the worth of the product. He's apparently a car restorer/broker that drives them while making them suitable for sale.

I have used your product in two Bentley's and one Cadillac, with impressive results. On my 1994 Bentley properly tuned before using Auto Rx I was getting about 15 miles per gallon. After using the product I get almost 18.5 miles per gallon. Also an annoying engine tapping stopped.
>
> Although my record keeping was not as close on the other two cars I am impressed with the results. I currently have two Rolls Royces which I am driving through the cleaning phase. Since I use these cars as daily drivers for up to a year before I sell them I have time to treat them with Auto Rx. I have made the use of the product a regular part of my process to ensure that I sell my cars in the best possible condition.
>
> Thanks for a wonderful product that really works!
>
> James M.
> Ponte Vedra, FL

Was this the Bentley that there was an image of on your web site? I can't seem to find it now for some odd reason.

quote=es350]A Bentley owner that keeps track of MPG...LMAO.....[/quote]

That's how lots of people get to be in that income bracket.
I am cheap but still poor........[

It probably isn't accurate ..but what happens is someone loosely figures their mpg ..then notices an improvement and then tracks it loosely and comes up with an improvement with a wide margin of error.

I finally found the image.
james_rollsroyce.jpg

Originally Posted By: TooManyWheels
.."owners of distinction"...

I own some A-RX. Do I qualify?

On the other hand, I'm not a Bentley flipper...

I'm sure that he meant owner with distinctive taste in cars ..but I guess we can feel better being Auto-Rx users
LOL.gif

RX removed the dreaded VANOS rattle (seal rejuvenation). Would have required the huge expense of a a BEISAN seal kit and labour cost or a Dr.VANOS replacement VANOS unit. How something so cheap works so well has me gobsmacked!

I call the MPG "improvement" pure bogosity - IF this distinct owner used his distinct distinction to do his maintenance. But if he was a slob about maintaining his distinct marquee (ie lousy oil, changing it infrequently, etc) then the AutoRx may have had the distinct honor of actually cleaning his rings and allowing a distinct MPG "improvement" (and is a GREAT thing)....but in reality this is just a game reset, not.....well I think you can make the distinction.

Frank - This is NOT saying AutoRx does not distinctly work. Read what I wrote before reacting.

It's Thanksgiving here in the USA I just want to wish one and all a Happy and Safe One. Relax Pablo.

Made distinction as our foriegn customers are a big part of Auto-Rx
Sales. In the country of Dubai I could not bare to post HRH mileage in his Aston Martin.

I'm fully relaxed as always. Why would you think not?

You have been telling us how good your foreign sales are for a good while. That is GREAT news. I love it fully when USA products are sold in the rest of the world.

But I thought the Bentley guy is in Florida??

The Auto-Rx customer whose photo of one of his luxury car above, invests in certain type Luxury Vehicles has the financial ability to have them refurbished and than resells them. He lives in Ponte Vedra Fl. I am quite happy that his mechanics chose to Auto-Rx these engines -transmissions prior to them being sold.

The reference to Dubai is another customer whose choose Auto-Rx for his sports car.

We have dealers in the UK-Norway-Phillipines-Kuwait. Your posts are professional. I appreciate them.

Want to see a great web site go to http://www.auto-rx.ph/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back