Annual total lose in purchasing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: digitalSniperX1
Who voted for this congress and administration?

You can't complain if you did because you simply didn't put out the effort required to do so.

We get EXACTLY what we deserve...they said they were going to do this.

Of course, then there is healthcare, LOL.

I didn't vote for a bill with an amendment tossed in at the last minute that has nothing to do with energy or climate policy.

So yes, I can complain, and I will.

Michael Jackson is dead all the tax increases will not bring him back! Baaaahh Baaaaah Baaaaah.[I am in a more than foul mood than usual today] You have to ruin the U.S.A before it can fall into the 3rd world standard of living the new world order needs.

Are we enjoying all the CHANGE yet?
LOL.gif

Facts are facts...philosophies are philosophies...

when we vote for a collection of individuals who think they are smarter than the free market....we will lose everytime.

the free market is the aggregate collection of individuals making personal choices that they must live with and change when the outcomes indicate change is required.

govt. making decisions that individuals can make freely on their own is in fact a loss of freedom.

the philosophical nature of this govt is that it can and will impose their ideals upon us.

So voting for an administration which thinks itself capable of thinking for the individual is in fact what you have.

And they are doing just that.

And now, some who did make that choice for change are complaining.

If you hadn't the capacity to see this coming then either you didn't look and were manipulated to think as you do...or...you didn't care to look....or you haven't the capacity to understand.

When we make choices in an election the philosphical bend of those who we vote for is the most important element to discerne from the typical politcal rhetoric.

The CO2/global warming issue is debateable. When I read "most scientists agree" it makes me laugh. Where are these "most scientists". The fact that it is politicized is sad.

The BTU tax was proposed under Clinton in 93...it wasn't about global warming then.

And honestly, cap and trade isn't about global warming now.

It's about a power grab...one that involves your resources..and the redistribution of them.

And as so many examples indicate, direct wealth redistibution results in wealth destruction.

So complain all you will...but all this was predictable.

The post wasn't exclusively meant for you. Apparently you think it applies.

And there is nothing bullylike pointing out the obvious.

And in this case...cap and trade was more than poltical rhetoric in the last election.

And this "legislative instance", while not law yet...was directly advertised.

And now we're complaining? Jeeze.

That is truly hysterical.

Tempest,

It was a straight up BTU tax.

Now it's a tax to save the world..LOL.

Facts in the way of a tax? LOL, not with this administration.

Now are there benefits...well sure...ask GE, LMAO.

http://www.ge-energy.com/businesses/ge_wind_energy/en/index.htm
http://ge.ecomagination.com/smartgrid/?c_id=googbrandgenerics#/landing_page

They are thick as theives man. Thick as theives. And the propaganda is so thick it feels like we're well past what should be breaching the intellectual barrier of the average citizen.

On the truely postive...I don't see one yet.

So sniper, the Omnipotent [censored], did you foresee the fact that Obama isn't closing Guantanamo and is signing an executive order to hold detainees indefinitely, much to the chagrin of his supporters?

I think not. You may think you know it all (and you certainly act that way), but you don't.

Apparently you haven't received the news that the far left is just as mad at his policies, if not more, then the other side of the isle. On many different issues.

Last edited:
It's not surprising that you'd stoop to the childish insults.

I know they're mad. lol.
I never claimed to know it all. I did know this.
I'm not sure how that equates to "knowing it all".
I guess in your mind it must.

If you could refrain from your namecalling it would be nice.

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
There is only one side in the NWO but it wears two different colours.

Do you have any links I can check out on this New World Order, I haven't heard of this before, only on BITOG.

Originally Posted By: digitalSniperX1
It's not surprising that you'd stoop to the childish insults.

I know they're mad. lol.
I never claimed to know it all. I did know this.
I'm not sure how that equates to "knowing it all".
I guess in your mind it must.

If you could refrain from your namecalling it would be nice.

You are the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen on this board. You've insulted me, and others, repeatedly.

What's wrong little "digital" sniper, can't take your own medicine?

You "knew". What a [censored] shock.
smirk2.gif

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Originally Posted By: oilyriser
There is only one side in the NWO but it wears two different colours.

Do you have any links I can check out on this New World Order, I haven't heard of this before, only on BITOG.

It's all about income redistribution to make everyone globally equal...except for the one's in government and multi-national corporations in league with them...that are more equal than others. The IMF funding as well as cap and trade are ways to fund the NWO.

You'll find all kinds of fanciful conspiracy theories, but what I post above can be proven, and is being done in the semi-open under different auspices.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1335446
Also read the first post in the thread.

And to the topic of this thread:
GE wants to get rich on green tech

The concept of cap and trade have been around for several years.

In all of 10 seconds on google, you'd find that out for yourself.

This cap and trade concept is nothing more than the BTU tax Clinton was after in '93 shrouded in save the world from the climate changing effect of CO2.

This president is on record as being a proponent of cap and trade well before his candidacy.

So yes, I knew.

A quick youtube search will reveal this in his own words. He says outright anyone investing in coal based electricty production will go bankrupt when if is given the power to bankrupt them.

As per insulting me. You cannot. I couldn't care less what you post, especially when directed at me.

So keep them coming...as they might provide a little humor knowing how worked up you get wasting your breath.

Here I'll do it for you since you were incapable of doing this prior to casting your vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ

Note the date. Jan 08...PRIOR to the election in case you can't figure that out.

You can agree with cap and trade. You can disagree with cap and trade.

You are negligent when having had the information available to you, cast your vote without having sought information, and then complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back