Animals and cancer

Dogs just died back in the day. The got sick one week and would slowly die. Nobody knew what they died from.

Cheap dog food probably doesn't help either. I buy quality stuff for our dogs. My aunt's dog made it to 17-1/2. My mom's cat was 19. But my cat only made it until 9 last year, bad kidneys. Back in the day we wouldn't have known why my cat died (I had him put down before he was suffering too much).
I had a vet that took care of our animals tell me that cows fed hay from areas in Oregon got Cancer, after research the problem was Selenium or the lack of it. The Ranchers Darymen supplemented the cow feed and the problem was solved . .Old age and genetics has lots to do with it. Commercial food is as bad for the animals as it is bad for us,

I had a 1963 Encyclopedia Britannica that showed cancer maps and most were down stream of oil refineries and Nuke facilities.

If you are talking about processing facilities for the US nuclear weapons program, then yes, that's a very sad (and real) issue that has still not been dealt with. There is a very large number of these sites that still have not been properly cleaned-up, very similar to the chemical industry legacy sites. There's a girl I follow on Twitter (she's a nuclear engineer) that has posted on this at some length.

food for our pets is even WORSE than people food + surely all the chemicals allowed is the issue!! many brand names are bad as well as no name as the $$ is spent on advertising!! everything is about the $$$ where as out health matters little + some searching + reading will confirm how TOXIC most pet foods ARE!!

Back