Amzoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the last Amzoil post lots of people talked about not wanting to buy from the Amzoil reps.In WI.MN.ND.IA. their is a chain of Mills Fleet Farm stores that sell Amzoil for about $4.49-$4.99 a quart.

Good deal for folks that live in those states, but I wish it was carried in a nationwide chain like AutoZone or Pep Boys.

It's "Amsoil" and if you hang out here you really should buy from one of the site reps. When and why did people say they didn't want to buy from one of us three?

Which products to they have for those prices? Those are good prices - but they may be old products and they may be taking a loss on certain products like the Series 2000/3000. Also, realize that because a store may sell Amsoil it still came via a dealer.

It will never be carried at large chains.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
It's "Amsoil" and if you hang out here you really should buy from one of the site reps. When and why did people say they didn't want to buy from one of us three?

Pablo, If I were to ever consider buying Amsoil products it would definitley be from one of the gang of three here. You all have good track records on the board and you are all straight shooters.

I'm with you, support board members unless they good reason not to or their prices are way out of line.

They are the XL-7500 series at Mills Fleet Farm. I think buyers don't like the shipping costs fo buying from a rep. I wanted some, and the shipping of 6 quarts was like $6-7 or the equivalent of 1 quart of oil.

Be careful with that 'z' you might have a lawsuit on your hands
wink.gif

I must live in Amsoil paradise. There are all sorts of places around here that sell Amsoil. BITOG member "Tooslick" sells it at a place about 15 minutes from where I work. I'm going to make the Amsoil plunge as soon as my M1 0w40 stash is depleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back