Amsoil

I AM NOT a Dealer of anything. That was just the web site anyone can order from. Some danger pointing someone to any easy way to find something? Please fill me in on it.
Sorry about that - I changed my ask to "Please don't post Amsoil dealer links on this website"

Last edited:
I AM NOT a Dealer of anything. That was just the web site anyone can order from. Some danger pointing someone to any easy way to find something? Please fill me in on it.
Your link had a zo# to some other (random) dealer who would get credit for people who signed up as PC's through your link.

If people are interested in becoming PC's they can contact me. Or use this link:

PC Sign-up

Sorry about that - I changed my ask to "Please don't post Amsoil dealer links on this website"
No trouble. I have zero knowledge about any Amsoil dealers and certainly am not a dealer of anything.
If that was some dealer site, it was an accident. I will not post any sites on here again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to look back, but I think you misinterpreted what has been said, I believe they were pointing out that oil in general for heavy duty vehicles has been hard to come by on shelves for months, worse in some regions than others.
Ahhhhh, ok. You might be right. When I re-read it, that makes sense. As in "oil is basically unavailable", not "quality oil can't be bought from a shelf store". Two totally different ideas said in the same manner. Thanks for the heads up.

Amsoil is great stuff, your engine will be happy no doubt. that being said i only keep my diesel trucks for 300k or so and havent had any oil related issues using delvac or Kirkland oils. Your truck is an overbuilt beast, pick whatever oil you like and it’ll treat you well for a long time.

Back