AMSOIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering is amsoil really as good as they claim and is it so much beter then any other oil would I notice any diffrenct in my engine (fuel eco. running smoother etc.)

Bill in Utah

Staff member
 Originally Posted By: crazycrak
I was just wondering is amsoil really as good as they claim and is it so much beter then any other oil would I notice any diffrenct in my engine (fuel eco. running smoother etc.)
This should be good... Wonder when the main "keywords" will show up??

Every application is different and there is no "One Best" oil for any/every application. Amsoil makes some darn good products, but so does Pennzoil and XOM (Mobil-1). You will have to purchase it and see for yourself. I would also compare it using UOA's to your flavor of oil you are using now so you have a basis to see how it stacks up in your application.

crazycrak

Originally Posted By: hate2work
3 bux more a qrt than PP or Q HP whats so special

Status
Not open for further replies.