Amsoil SS new formulation VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else as interested in the new Signature Series formulation as I am? My hands are itching to order few quarts along with oil analysis kit and run the VOA. I'd be interesting to see what exactly have they changed to achieve mind blowing 100% LSPI protection lol

Let me know oil addicts!

I am very interested in the 0W30 SS, my only concern is exactly how high the ash levels are.
I won't need a change until sometime in December, so I have some time to think about it.

I'm interested, but you better wait and be sure you're testing the new formula...they won't give an exact date because they are going to deplete inventory of the previous first. I called a couple weeks ago and they "thought" it would be sometime in October for the 5w30.

E-mailed them 2 days ago and they confirmed that SS shipped would be the new formula. Anyway, I only have 1500mi on current fill so still have some time

I ordered out of Superior early-mid September and and got the new stuff in both 0W-20 and 5W-30. It has a new label so you know what you got.

I'm definitely interested. I'm going to be running Schaeffer 9000 0W-20, but if Amsoil is looking good I'll be making the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back