AMSOIL Signature vs Pennzoil Ultra Platinum

I find this clown whiny and annoying. Irritatingly shrill, loud voice plus 6-8 cups of coffee does not legitimize some funky tests. None of it is scientific nor meaningful.

I think other than that what bugs me the most, he ignores math. Maybe he is just going so fast that I miss it, but he just compares loss amounts, with ratio ignored.........lost X grams, metal, oil vapor, etc.......makes no sense and like a sharp cheese grater on my posterior.
What did you guys do with your trophy?

Honestly, after reading that thread and the one posted by PimTac, I'm flabbergasted at how restrained you guys have been at yet another thread about it :ROFLMAO: My apologies, y'all. I had no idea about the history here.
I guess to me … motor oils are some of the most stringently tested and harmonizing agency covered products out there. And then the OEM’s test them to death, ask for more ! …
With that in mind … guys making up irrelevant tests … no expertise … and lacking large R&D budgets for people and assets - will just lead others to wrongful conclusions

I find this clown whiny and annoying. Irritatingly shrill, loud voice plus 6-8 cups of coffee does not legitimize some funky tests. None of it is scientific nor meaningful.

I think other than that what bugs me the most, he ignores math. Maybe he is just going so fast that I miss it, but he just compares loss amounts, with ratio ignored.........lost X grams, metal, oil vapor, etc.......makes no sense and like a sharp cheese grater on my posterior.

Don't beat around the bush, tell me what you really think

I don’t like PF’s oil tests, but I have liked some of his other tests (tools, etc)

now Nates Interactive oil tests. I had a math teacher that talked just like he does. Horrible.

I don’t like PF’s oil tests, but I have liked some of his other tests (tools, etc)

now Nates Interactive oil tests. I had a math teacher that talked just like he does. Horrible.
I like his battery tests, too.

Back