Amsoil/Redline Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever been to Redline oil or Amsoil Headquarters and checked out their facilities like little oil geeks that we are?

RL is over in Martinez right off I-80. I hate going in that general direction. Traffic sucks and the freeway shootings are getting more frequent. They still haven't installed any Prozac dispensers along the freeway.

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
RL is over in Martinez right off I-80.

When did they move Martinez?
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by LarryL:
Dave at RL just pickup up a new BMW at the factory and drove it home. Typical vacation for a geek.

Yep...a 2005 X3 3.0i..he told me about it when I was asking about the fluids for some BMW.

Michael

Have been to AMSOIL a number of times over the past 25 years. Just keeps growing and improving.
They bought a large building last year--major grocery warehouse company went bankrupt and Al snapped it up. Way larger than they need at the moment, but lots of room for expansion.

Currently they can store something like 1.2 million gallons of base stocks. First time I went there, they were canning 10W-40. Can would come down the line, get filled, get a lid, come off the line where a worker would wipe the can with a towel and put it into a case. The 2cycle oil bottles would come down the line, get filled, and someone would put a cap on and put it in a box.

But, things change. Heck, I was back in Sweden last week, and they are actually driving on the right now.

quote:

But, things change. Heck, I was back in Sweden last week, and they are actually driving on the right now<

lol.gif

I wonder what RL oil Dave is using in that BMW?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back