Amsoil - Performance Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amsoil has stepped up their game over the years. These tests are not cheap to run but it's always nice to see these things if available. Telling me your oil has 1 trillion ppm of moly tells me nothing.

No, I don't sell Amsoil and no I don't think you "need" a boutique oil. Just putting it out there. Like Mobil and their testing, it gives a bit more to work with.

1671718318865.png

1671718350245.png

1671718384371.png

Last edited:
Then let M1 and Pzl post comparative testing at 2x interval or whatever

Amsoil has really never wronged me.... but I don't fall for blind marketing. Amsoil has posted various tests, like gear oils, ATF, and unlike other hopium marketeers, and can back up some of their recommendations. When they mess up, they issue a bulletin, or update the product.

I have no issue installing Amsoil and have no problem recommending them. I also have no problem bashing a product that they screwed up.

Then let M1 and Pzl post comparative testing at 2x interval or whatever

Amsoil has really never wronged me.... but I don't fall for blind marketing. Amsoil has posted various tests, like gear oils, ATF, and unlike other hopium marketeers, and can back up some of their recommendations. When they mess up, they issue a bulletin, or update the product.

I have no issue installing Amsoil and have no problem recommending them. I also have no problem bashing a product that they screwed up.

I think those have been posted here.

I would really like to see Amsoil actually having an independent lab test there oils out. I do use there 2 stroke oils and have had great results.

I would really like to see Amsoil actually having an independent lab test there oils out. I do use there 2 stroke oils and have had great results.

If Amsoil paid an independent lab to test their oils then people wouldn’t trust it because Amsoil’s money had influence.

The other major oil companies test their own oils. Do you trust their findings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back