Amsoil Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oilsandlube.com/altrumsupplements.htm

I heard the new Amsoil Altrum vitamins have 1/3 less of a wear scar for your stomach. They are the best in the industry and exceed Centrum! Hey, I like Amsoil, but you have to admit, this is too much. Funny though.
tongue.gif

Wonder if they'll stick with their "ya it's expensive, but you can extend your interval" marketing plan? Take one pill and your good to go for a month ! Use where FDA recommended use is advised (not meets or exceeds).

Seriously, the health pill market is so huge it's hard for any MLM to resist. They're consumable and lead to predictable reorders (ideally auto-reorder on your card). Like most MLM stuff the "results" are all testimonial based and nothing can be proved either way. Enough of the "exciting new products" is purchased by the distrubutors for demo, display, or personal use that the break even costs are covered, any sold outside the pyramid is just icing on the cake. Exploit my friends and family, now were making some money! Introduce new products monthly and the cycle repeats itself.

All in fun, not a bash of Amatuzioil (

quote:

And there were many chanting in unison "FOUR VITAMIN WEAR TEST! FOUR VITAMIN WEAR TEST!"

lol.gif

You only have to take one because they thicken into 2 vitamins once in your stomach!
lol.gif

quote:

Kohler makes engines and toilets

lol.gif
That is another one. Only reason I picked on Amsoil is bc they are the only oil company I know that does this.

Doesn't Mitsubishi make TV's, Cars and Tuna Fish?
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pajim17057:
Yea, I never understood how they can sell vitamins and oil. Whats next nick nacks and crysol figurines?
lol.gif

Hire Bob and sell Enzite (sp)

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

[ May 22, 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: sbc350gearhead ]

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Most dealers don't sell both.

I'm not sure why people don't bag on other companies that have very dissimilar products.

It's because Amsoil peddling vitamins is such a good fit to the image their marketing scheme already has.

quote:

It's because Amsoil peddling vitamins is such a good fit to the image their marketing scheme already has.

Good point.

quote:

Hire Bob and sell Enzite (sp)

lol
Here's the add campaign. Pop a few vitamins, Bob gets in his sports car powered with syn amsoil to get the testosterone level up, pop the enzite...drive to the chicks and last forever.

Sorry pablo. I too think that the negativity is because of mlm. Oh well, can't please everybody all the time.

[ May 22, 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: sbc350gearhead ]

quote:

A. J.'s Male Power

A. J.'s Male Power is a breakthrough premium product designed for men who want to increase their male potency and stamina. This unique formulation of nutritional ingredients provides optimum masculine support to rejuvenate the flow of hormones, improves levels of testosterone and strengthen the nervous system and male organs.

Male Power contains premium quality siberian ginseng, damiana, sarsaparilla, saw palmetto oyster extract, gotu Kola, cayenne, bee pollen, royal jelly, raw prostate, raw testicular, zinc and histidine. A.J.'s Male Power specifically addresses men's needs of exclusive ingredients for male function and is power-packed with the most effective male enhancement ingredients known. It will leave its user more likely to maintain his youthful male vigor. Available is a 60 count bottle.

You have got to be kidding me!! LOL! This guy is a peice of work.

quote:

Originally posted by buster:

quote:

A. J.'s Male Power

A. J.'s Male Power is a breakthrough premium product designed for men who want to increase their male potency and stamina. This unique formulation of nutritional ingredients provides optimum masculine support to rejuvenate the flow of hormones, improves levels of testosterone and strengthen the nervous system and male organs.

Male Power contains premium quality siberian ginseng, damiana, sarsaparilla, saw palmetto oyster extract, gotu Kola, cayenne, bee pollen, royal jelly, raw prostate, raw testicular, zinc and histidine. A.J.'s Male Power specifically addresses men's needs of exclusive ingredients for male function and is power-packed with the most effective male enhancement ingredients known. It will leave its user more likely to maintain his youthful male vigor. Available is a 60 count bottle.

You have got to be kidding me!! LOL! This guy is a peice of work.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Well, since AJ is already peddling a competing pill to Bob's pills, I guess he won't pay me for the suggestion.
lol.gif

[ May 22, 2005, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: sbc350gearhead ]

quote:

A. J.'s Male Power

Male Power contains premium quality siberian ginseng, damiana, sarsaparilla, saw palmetto oyster extract, gotu Kola, cayenne, bee pollen, royal jelly, raw prostate, raw testicular , zinc and histidine. A.J.'s Male Power specifically addresses men's needs of exclusive ingredients for male function and is power-packed with the most effective male enhancement ingredients known. It will leave its user more likely to maintain his youthful male vigor. Available is a 60 count bottle.

Does this mean what I think it means?
shocked.gif
nono.gif

lol.gif
I'm sorry but this is the funniest thing ever. I can't stop laughing. Amsoil makes some great oils. I just find this hillarious.

What's next, Series 2000 Soap that keeps you clean for 35,000 days?
lol.gif
lol.gif

Most dealers don't sell both.

I'm not sure why people don't bag on other companies that have very dissimilar products.

Kohler makes engines and toilets.

GM will sell you a Vue and finance you and your house with plastic money.

ITW makes beer can six pack rings and machine tools.

I'm sure there are other funny examples - like food companies with people and pet chow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back