I'm quite impressed by this run, considering the fact that i'm now running the car harder then ever! (like i stole it) and the increase in oil consumption shows it. Amsoil Oil filter was used. Air filter is unchanged since the last sample, however, i did pull it out to tap out the loose dirt/leafs that were stick in it. The oil is still in service and i think this will most likely be the last UOA report we'll see from this engine as i've gotten an offer on the car that i can't refuse. The buyer is coming up with the cash so the car will be done in a few weeks. If i manage to squeeze in another 2,000 miles, i'll resample again.