AMSOIL ATF sold at retail outlets in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Canadian Tire used to sell AMSOIL universal ATF but recently I have been to 3 stores inmy area and they have dissapeared off of store shelves and no one there has any asnwers. Are there any other places in canada that sell it retail?

Thanks

Canadian Tire no longer sells it. I had a buddy looking to pick up 10L on Thursday, and we found that out.

they still carry Amsoil oil, just single out ATF. is this something to do with Amsoil changing ATF formula recently and CTC have not receive the new stuff?

Why not become a Amsoil preferred buyer? Pablo can set you up. Then you save money with every order. I assume Asmoil will ship to your home in Canada. Maybe combine an order with buddies to save on shipping.

I could do the preferred buyer thing but I don't buy AMSOIL that much maybe here and there, not enough to warrant that.

Originally Posted By: gogozy
they still carry Amsoil oil, just single out ATF. is this something to do with Amsoil changing ATF formula recently and CTC have not receive the new stuff?

My buddy was told by the (oh so reliable) Parts Counter person that they would no longer be carrying the products........

yeah got to love those reliable CT parts people.

Valvoline MAxlife products are gone at Canadian Tire too, I think the Mobil 1 conventional products replaced them. Maxlife stuff is soo hard to find now in Canada, they sell it at wal mart but not a great selection.

They sell Amsoil at a number of stores around here. I know a brake shop sells it here, Napa sells it, a small engine/snowmobile/atv store sells it, and a local mechanic sells it as well. I've even seen a gas station that sells some. Try calling a few places around that sell snowmobiles or motorcycles, maybe they might carry some. Also, even though I don't order Amsoil that much, I still purchase it from a site sponsor.

this week CTC flyer, they advertise "premium lubricants and additive" and Amsoil 5w-30 is part of the picture. although i never see amsoil on sales in ctc flyer, i certainly wish ctc keep carry more variety.

Originally Posted By: gogozy
this week CTC flyer, they advertise "premium lubricants and additive" and Amsoil 5w-30 is part of the picture. although i never see amsoil on sales in ctc flyer, i certainly wish ctc keep carry more variety.
Look up a local dealer and they will get you any Amsoil product you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back