Amsoil at Farm & Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you are from Milwaukee...

Are you referring to the one out in Waukesha by Target right off 94? If so... thats AWESOME!!! I am going to go get some ASAP!

[ May 13, 2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Intelman34 ]

Don't know about Farm and Fleet in Mich, but a Napa dealer in Laporte Ind has it.

No, that is Farm & Fleet in Waukesha. You need to go to Mills Fleet Farm, but not the one in West Bend.

I saw the ad in the paper, but have not made the trip yet. I have not figured out which location yet. Possibly Germantown.

Its been at Mills Fleet Farm in Minnesota for at least six months now (at least the one in Lakeville that I shop at!) Like JonS posted, 4.99 a qt for the XL7500 formulation.

It is $4.99 for both the xl-7000 and the regular stuff. It was in there Sunday ad.

Lakeville Fleet Farm only has the XL7500. Nothing else on the shelves but fuel additive and two stroke oils.
dunno.gif

There's a lot of cool stuff in Minnesota...

Amsoil in stores...
Delvac in Wal-Marts
Rifles in the grocery stores...
Ethanol fuel...
Ultra-low Sulfur Gasoline...
-40 degree weather... Oh wait, I'll stay in Maryland. ;-)

quote:

Originally posted by troy_heagy:
There's a lot of cool stuff in Minnesota...

Amsoil in stores...
Delvac in Wal-Marts
Rifles in the grocery stores...
Ethanol fuel...
Ultra-low Sulfur Gasoline...
-40 degree weather... Oh wait, I'll stay in Maryland. ;-)

Rifles in grocery stores? Only the ones that sell all sorts of sporting goods too - like Holiday used to do before things split into Gander Mountain and the grocery end was sold off to cub.

My favorite is the Live Bait in the grocery stores - better make sure that styrofoam container is really coffee and not some leeches before drinking!

'Kule - only move here if you like high taxes, long winters, and if you like guns, it better be outside of the Twin Cities where guns aren't "PC".

[ May 20, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: MNgopher ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back