Amsoil at Circle K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped at a Circle K convenience store yesterday to get a sandwich at the Subway that's located in the store and after getting the sandwich walked through they're oil section and was surprised to see a huge selection of Amsoil products on they're shelves. Everything from hydraulic oil to injector cleaner to two stroke oil to Cetane boost to gear oil to about every automotive weight of oil that Amsoil offers. The clerk said that the Amsoil comes on they're regular delivery trucks and is shipped from the Circle K warehouse/distribution center. They're pricing was $11.99 per qt for the multi grade oil...the cheapest prices I have seen on Amsoil. The store is located at exit 4 on I-85 at the Bracey,Va exit. Has anyone else seen Amsoil at any other Circle K or retail stores?

Wouldn't apply to your area, but Mills Fleet Farm in MN/WI has been carrying a full line of Amsoil products for some time.

I believe the Severe Gear lube is at $12.99 a quart. I thought the XL oil was perhaps $6.99/qt. Transmission fluid was $11.99/qt.

Thanks guys, I have asked at O'reillys, AZ and NAPA in my area. It must be a regional thing.

Almost all Napa's here have good stock of it or can get obviously, kinda expensive, helps to know someone who works there

Blain's Farm & Fleet has been carrying a very limited selection of Amsoil (Sig Series PCMO, motorcycle oil, power sports oil) for about a year.

circle k used to sell racing gas in 5 gallon barrels here.private owned chevron has all kinds of weird oils on the shelves such as pennzoil 25wxx.amsoil is every where here. even have a couple of stores that only sell amsoil!

This is all just those individual stores acting on their own and does not represent any kind of franchise policy and certainly does not represent Amsoil's idea of marketing.

A long time ago I tried Amsoil but quit because the only dealer in my area would not just sell me the product without a sales pitch for becoming a dealer. The more he talked the more my confidence in the products came into doubt. I discovered Red Line and Renewable Lubricants in Ohio and never looked back. I agree that Amsoil makes a line of first class products and because of my time on this board I realize there are some very knowledgeable dealers but none of this existed back then.

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Ha Ha Ha!!! EXCELLENT

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
I can get Amsoil at the Rural King stores (Midwest & Florida).

$9.95 / quart.

Yup, the Rural King here has a wide selection with MC oil too. Napa is the only other place I see it.

If a firm like Circle K sells franchises then a individual owner could hook up with an Amsoil Dealer and sell Amsoil products. There are rules and limitations on these types of business relationships.

Circle K manager/owner is probably a Amsoil Independent Dealer.

At $11.99 a quart, I need to get over there and buy some of that stuff before they sell out.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
Circle K manager/owner is probably a Amsoil Independent Dealer.

THIS was the case at the only indie auto parts stores, and speed shops, I've ever seen with Amsoil right on the shelves.

At my NAPA store, I was told the AAA discount couldn't be used for lubricants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back