Amsoil 5W30 Signature Series VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

Looks almost to the one I've done and posted on here back in 2017. Good to know Amsoil (amsoil's blender) stays consistent with every batch

I would love to run this in my F-150. I'm still under warranty and the and the bottle doesn't state that it meets or exceeds Ford's spec WSS-M2C946-B1. Everybody knows that it far exceeds Motorcraft's 5W30 synthetic blend. If they ever update their certifications I will be a buyer.

No Need to wait. They wont deny your warranty for running Amsoil signature.

Don't be bullied by internet "warranty denial" baloney.

It doesn't exist for specs the mirror ILSAC GF. which is very, very lame compared to high performance specs.

I do though understand the VAG and MB requiremenst are a higher hurdle to overcome.

I purchased this oil to put in my 2000 Lexus LS 400 tonight at a Salvo auto parts in Maryland that stocks AMSOIL. I also saw they had about 24 quarts of the older style bottle without the notation of 75 percent better wear. I wondered if the new formula changed with the new bottle and also wondered if the older formula with tons of calcium might be better for older vehicles where lspi is not an issue. I ended up getting the newer version but while driving home was thinking if should get older stock ad well if the older style bottle was actually older formula. Was there a date when new formula came out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back