Ammo Supply

I had to run a few errands yesterday (10/15/2021). When I returned home I found a bag on one of my porch chairs with this box of ammo in it from my brother. I don't have any problems shooting SCA.

Attachments

• TULA.jpg
    TULA.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 19
I was able to grab two boxes of 95gn .380 50 packs, and two boxes of 115 gn 9.mm at Cabellas for 19.95 this weekend. Scored 1000 pack of 124 gn FMJ 9mm for reloading. Plus two 158 gn 100 packs FMJ bullets for .357 to reload at Sportsman Warehouse by me.

Powder still is very hard to find, lucky for me I stocked up but you can never have enough of any reloading component. It looks like the reloading side is slowly starting to increase what is on the shelf.

I don't reload so I haven't paid any attention to components , but there is a small shop I go to that has tons of ammo and a very good selection of guns .

Shot many thousands of rounds..doesn't hurt a thing.
How are your barrels holding up?

Thought that some tests had shown a pretty significant drop off in accuracy with that stuff vs real FMJ bullets.

For a while, TulAmmo was selling steel case, non-magnetic bullet ammo, and I bought a lot of that. But Ive been hesitant to go the route of magnetic projectiles.

How are your barrels holding up?

Thought that some tests had shown a pretty significant drop off in accuracy with that stuff vs real FMJ bullets.

For a while, TulAmmo was selling steel case, non-magnetic bullet ammo, and I bought a lot of that. But Ive been hesitant to go the route of magnetic projectiles.
Well I have not noticed any drop off of accuracy. But then again. I don't keep a gun long enough to determine that. I haven't put more than 8K through any of my pistols..lol.

Back