Amazon Basics 0W-40 Euro 5-qt $6.72 @ AMZ limit 6

Free shipping over $25 or with Prime, you know that.

Annotation 2022-11-25 091147.jpg

Thanks - In for 6 that I absolutely don't need... guess I will have something to mix with the 20wt to make a 30, assuming they show up.

Last edited:
FREE Prime delivery January 11 - 12
I must resist.
API SN A3/B4 so not good for direct injected turbo.?
would like to know how much calcium for LSPI.
too thick for the elantra.(and I have 10 jugs for it already)

I could run it in the ram or tractor.

You can also get it for $6.38 with subscribe & save. Also looks like they promise the first delivery sooner.

WHEW! Dodged it.
Currently running motul metal can 0w40 in the tractor and I have a couple more oddball 2 liter cans to run in it.
not much else to run it in. I will say after 10 hard hours mowing leaves its almost clear still.
the typical 15w40 would be at least dark gray by now.
1669387892284.png

Link takes me to 5 qt 5W20 for $26.15...

btw since I purchased a variation, according to my amazon.com....I bought a qty 6, 1qt 5W30 box twice, and each 6 pack was $17.99, in Nov 2019. My rationale at the time was that for one it's in individual 1 qt containers, but would work out $14.99 for 5 qts. Barely higher than a rebate on Pennzoil or Mobil 1.

That was the everyday price. then Costco came out with 2 5 qt for $22....my how the prices have changed! So that jug today for < $7 is a steal!
:)

p.s. don't want to start a new thread, and call me crazy, but I've picked up maybe 5 jugs of oil when it dropped < $24...like a M1 Euro, Valvoline Euro, Castrol Edge Extended 5W30....that woulda been a price just one year ago that I'd laugh at. But now, seems many are $30+ so I accumulated 5 jugs....

Last edited:
p.s. I notice when amazon oversells something it can pend quite a while as an order. I recently had Levi's jeans for $23.xx, I mean that's pretty nuts. Then the delivery date would get further and further out, until finally it turned red and said I need to take action. I tried to approve that I would wait, but it wouldn't accept my confirmation. So I canceled it because the red was annoying in my orders and on my phone. Rare miss for amazon in their order processing/workflow/design. Also found out that a 3rd party seller can cancel any order for any reason (years ago it seemed like all these tools were 90% off, I grabbed some sweet Channellocks for 10% of the retail hahahahahahaha qty 6--order canceled, and not just mine, everyone's, and suddenly 1 star reviews started rolling in followed by 5 star reviews, was a circus and a comedy :ROFLMAO:

Be interesting to see if the jugs get delivered, again steal of a price!

D60

p.s. I notice when amazon oversells something it can pend quite a while as an order. I recently had Levi's jeans for $23.xx, I mean that's pretty nuts. Then the delivery date would get further and further out, until finally it turned red and said I need to take action. I tried to approve that I would wait, but it wouldn't accept my confirmation. So I canceled it because the red was annoying in my orders and on my phone. Rare miss for amazon in their order processing/workflow/design. Also found out that a 3rd party seller can cancel any order for any reason (years ago it seemed like all these tools were 90% off, I grabbed some sweet Channellocks for 10% of the retail hahahahahahaha qty 6--order canceled, and not just mine, everyone's, and suddenly 1 star reviews started rolling in followed by 5 star reviews, was a circus and a comedy :ROFLMAO:

Be interesting to see if the jugs get delivered, again steal of a price!
I've posted EXACTLY this before as it has also been my experience: they eventually want you to "take action" and approve the additional lead time.

But in my case even after approval they've canceled my order. It's just dumb because it feels like they were hoping you would cancel and when you didn't they have to be the ones to cancel.