Amazing what a good washing will do

It still lives! 121k miles. I bring it to my grandpa's 3 blocks away and charge the battery every 6 weeks or so. They left for Europe last March and didn't come this year due to Covid, so it'll be sitting until next October other than the 3 block drives to charge the battery. This time I took it to the quarter car wash so it doesn't look abandoned. It'll need new tires next Fall, they still have basically full tread, but they're 8 years old.
FAC9975B-4716-4036-83B1-DEBE2431D4E3.jpeg

It still lives! 121k miles. I bring it to my grandpa's 3 blocks away and charge the battery every 6 weeks or so. They left for Europe last March and didn't come this year due to Covid, so it'll be sitting until next October other than the 3 block drives to charge the battery. This time I took it to the quarter car wash so it doesn't look abandoned. It'll need new tires next Fall, they still have basically full tread, but they're 8 years old.View attachment 44749

I assume this beast is stored under a car port or in a garage?

I assume this beast is stored under a car port or in a garage?
Yup, it's under a carport on Campbell at their condo. The paint is really nice, but the trunk is starting to get some faded/peely spots as it sees morning sun.

Back