Amazing restaurant experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
An account manager (stunning Pakistani) from one of the IT distributors I deal with told me about an Afghani/Pakistani/Indian restaurant I didn't know about a few suburbs away. Well on this rainy night we checked it out. Bawarchi Ki Plate, Lamb Kadai (Pakistani), Nihari Beef (Pakistani), Mutter Paneer (Indian), Tandoori Roti, Raita etc. Tenderest meat of my life, and a level of refinement in the cuisine of the sub continent I've never xperienced even in India. What a discovery. Not cheap but exceptional. Ordered a poor selection but still had an exceptional dining experience. Geez I love world food!

Unfortunately no. We'd have to go to As Nature Intended at Belconnen Market's, into the CBD (Pancake Parlour) or the other side of town to the Ridge Organic Restaurant in Farrer for that. 90%+ of our food is organic, the odd relapse won't hurt. Our GP said our daughter is the healthiest kid he's seen in 30yrs of medical practise, says it all to us.

sprintman, we get the same response from quacks with our kids on their teeth, health, and interation with adults.

Guess it pays to be a "picky Aussie".

Sprintman, once you experience the Indian restaurants I recommended, you would change your opinion in a jiff. Next time make sure to check them out.

Gurkha good to hear from you again. Next time we visit 'Incredible India' we won't be on a tour and can go anywhere anytime. This time we couldn't. If buying proper food not supermarket cr@p means we are picky then yes, we are not part of 'the great unwashed.' We just got back from The Old Bus Depot Markets with a heap of cheap organic produce and I made a side trip to As Nature Intended to get some organic black Kale (Cavallo Nero), and some A2 milk ((no A1 protein). Lets be serious most people particularly woman are unbelievably lazy when it comes to buying food. It's puzzling really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back