Am I Severe Driver? 2014 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: NewYorkBuck
If engine lubrication plays such a trivial role in engine failure, then I have to ask why you have over 6,000 posts on an oil forum?

What?
shocked2.gif
Somebody's got over 6000 posts on an oil forum?
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: NewYorkBuck
If engine lubrication plays such a trivial role in engine failure, then I have to ask why you have over 6,000 posts on an oil forum?

What?
shocked2.gif
Somebody's got over 6000 posts on an oil forum?
shocked2.gif

Uh oh, the posting Police are here...

Originally Posted By: oldhp
The poor, ignorant fools that designed and tested the GM 2.4 OLM's must have had a brain f@rt, other wise why did they re-flash the OLM's??? You know, when the timing chain eating itself up issue reared its ugly head because OCI's where too long. Just because the factory sets something up doesn't mean its right.

Ain't that the truth. Just for the heck of it we should compile a list of automotive engineering screw ups.
smirk.gif
Nothing crazy, maybe, sludge monsters, OLM reprogramming, DI woes, lousy transmissions, etc. The bottom line is no one is perfect, not even the engineers who helped design our cars, or devised the specs or maint schedules for them.

If you're unfortunate enough to own a design blunder sometimes common sense and thinking out of the box is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back