Alternatives for MANN Oil Filter HU7116Z?

Wife got a 2017 E300 Mercedes....got a couple of these filters, so I can do 5000mile interval oil changes instead of the 10000miles recommended by MB....anyone have any ideas/opinions on alternative filters than may be better?
10K interval seems a long time for a DI turbo engine to me.

Thanks fellas! - however the selection seems like they are all (licensed?) produced by whomever makes this particular filter - they seem the exact same with different pricing.....don't know for sure of course, but the white (silicone?) ADBV sure seems a telltale....

Thanks fellas! - however the selection seems like they are all (licensed?) produced by whomever makes this particular filter - they seem the exact same with different pricing.....don't know for sure of course, but the white (silicone?) ADBV sure seems a telltale....
WIX and NAPA filters are in fact Mann+Hummel produced

Wife got a 2017 E300 Mercedes....got a couple of these filters, so I can do 5000mile interval oil changes instead of the 10000miles recommended by MB....anyone have any ideas/opinions on alternative filters than may be better?
10K interval seems a long time for a DI turbo engine to me.
You may want to go to a MB parts counter and ask for a filter. It may be a Mann with the same part number but with a MB logo in addition and a fancy MB box. Price might not be bad either depending on the dealer. If the dealer part is a Mann I don;t think you can do much better than what you bought. When I had a MB the part that was expensive was the 8.5 quarts of oil it took.

Yes - the MB part is same as MANN as far as I can tell....got a good stash of Mobil 1 0W-40 with the MB 229.5 cert from a Walmart special @$3.50 per quart. Thanks All!

Back