Almost put this in the Humor forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual wording from a manual for a cheap MP3 player:
21.gif

Quote:
This machine packs into the battery the each opening the confidential waiting for the first time 10 seconds, need the machine from measure to complete to grow to press to open the machine key the square can show, the inconvenient place begs your pardon.
LOL.gif

Not that it matters, but I think they are saying when you change the battery it takes 10 seconds for the device to come back on.

Sometimes I wonder if it would have cost these companies that much money to have instructions translated properly. It can't cost that much to hire a translator for a few sentences.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
According to Gary A, if you can guess the meaning, dats good enuff.

Right on, momma!

(imagine Dos Equis radio violin suspense music playing in the back ground)

If he had children, they would graduate cuma sum laude from MIT by the age of 5 ...

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
21.gif

Quote:
This machine packs into the battery the each opening the confidential waiting for the first time 10 seconds, need the machine from measure to complete to grow to press to open the machine key the square can show, the inconvenient place begs your pardon.
LOL.gif

Not that it matters, but I think they are saying when you change the battery it takes 10 seconds for the device to come back on.

No, I think what it means is that a machine that operates the battery (like a battery controller) will open the confidential compartment for ten seconds each time. The confidential compartment will then need to measure the growth time of itself (self monitoring) till the battery expanded, until your inconvenient place pressed the square open key and beg your pardon.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
21.gif

Quote:
LOL.gif

No, I think what it means is that a machine that operates the battery (like a battery controller) will open the confidential compartment for ten seconds each time. The confidential compartment will then need to measure the growth time of itself (self monitoring) till the battery expanded, until your inconvenient place pressed the square open key and beg your pardon.

WUT?
21.gif

Sounds all too intimate for me. It sounds like it gooses you and than asks forgiveness for the assault. I guess it keeps it all confidential.

It has its own "I didn't ask, but I won't tell" policy.

21.gif

Quote:
LOL.gif

It's in CHINGLISH!

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
They probably Googled it ....

Or used Babble Fish, this website sucks for translation.

Please give the attention to this thread, the inconvenient place begs your indulgence

OR

Have you had the attention gave to your inconvenient place?

(It's sort of fun, like playing Scrabble in another language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back