Alligator Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLIGATOR SHOES

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" The blonde turned and headed for the swamps, determined to catch herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9-foot alligator swimming toward her with lightning speed. She takes aim, kills the creature and, with a great deal of effort, hauls it onto the swamp bank.
Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Darn, this one is barefoot, too!"

Of course the're barefoot! She's probably shooting them with a 12ga and either OO buckshot or slugs at close range.She's knocking 'dem shoes right off of 'dem critters!
wink.gif

Some people really are 'tupid.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back