Alien Oil

130529443_1511709045885079_4553971126873768298_n.jpg

Alien ships produce lots of torque and I assume anything thin is out of question.

If they run out of oil, they will visit again and this time not looking for gold but for thick oil. You guys with stash of xW20's are safe! lol :alien:

Last edited:
Alien ships produce lots of torque and I assume anything thin is out of question.

If they run out of oil, they will visit again and this time not looking for gold but for thick oil. You guys with stash of xW20's are safe! lol :alien:
I would think with the temperature extremes associated with traveling through the vacuum of space (around -455F) and the heat of reentry through atmospheres (2690f) you would want a nice robust HDEO that would resist shearing. Something Rotella T6.

It has been reported by the Federation News Service that aliens mainly use Quantum Blue with the Di Lithium Additive Package for interstellar travel having change intervals longer than 5000 parsecs

I would think with the temperature extremes associated with traveling through the vacuum of space (around -455F) and the heat of reentry through atmospheres (2690f) you would want a nice robust HDEO that would resist shearing. Something Rotella T6.
So we'll want to use the severe service schedule then!

Back