Alaska Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_3062-1.jpg

Naknek river in Bristol Bay.

100_3134-1.jpg

One of the guys on the Deadliest Catch waving. John Mavaur? Don't know which boat on the show or what boat he salmon fishes on?
My Brother on the right who I fished with.

100_3148-1.jpg

Grave right nest to the Trident cannery bunkhouse.

100_3060-1.jpg

Naknek river with the tide way out. You can almost walk 80% of the way over to the other side.

100_3117-1.jpg

Nick the Greek, a long time Trident fisherman. Don't know how long?

100_3058-1.jpg

Old cannery bunk house that we stayed in.

100_3167-1.jpg

Woolly Mammoth tusk and a couple of bones that someone must have found on the beach.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: oilboy123
The guy waving is Nick Mavar..........Sorry I thought it was John. That is his brother.

That guy is on the FV Northwestern on Deadliest Catch. That's cool! Did you meet him or any of the others from that boat?

Have not actually introduced myself, I have just seen him walking around the cannery. My Brother has known him for years I am sure.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Pretty rough looking place. Spending a month there should be good for most people.

Yah Maybe I should start a Whoop Axx your kids into shape Program with a little Tough Love. Call it the Bristol Bay Experience Program.......
spankme2.gif

A program just for Parents who have babied their kids a little too much......and now they want the world on a silver platter. We can reverse this for you for only $3995 for a 10 day intervention...............
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Yah Maybe I should start a Whoop Axx your kids into shape Program with a little Tough Love. Call it the Bristol Bay Experience Program.......
spankme2.gif

Cabin boy on the Golden Greek?

I like Sarah Palin..........She would have been the hottest vice president the US ever had.......smart to boot.
thumbsup2.gif

They have pictures of her commercial fishing in Alaska in National Fisherman magazine.....now that is a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back