Alabama Football

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
IMG_8636.jpg

My grandpa went to Alabama in the 30s. We always watch when their games are on.
When I was working at Redstone Arsenal I learned about Alabama Football. A local tv stationed rebroadcast alabama football games every morning, five days a week, and discussed those games, in depth. It was 2010 and they would be showing a game from 1964, discussing every single play of that 1964 game, etc. Loved the show, and the passion.

And when I worked in Pennsylvania I learned the only real difference between Pennsylvania and Alabama is , Pennsylvania is colder than Alabama in the winter, and the people of Alabama are a bit better educated than the people of Pennsylvania. But both Alabama and Pennsylvania are extremely passionate about college football.

Last edited:
Th
That’s so wrong in so many ways! Especially so, being that the guy is wearing a Oklahoma Sooners uniform! 🤪
That pic was sent to me earlier today by a retired Army General who is a native of Mobil, AL, graduated and commissioned from Auburn, yet all his Children are University of Alabama graduates.

He is a retired general officer, has a great sense of humor and very special to be around. He didn't take himself too seriously when I worked for him and doesn't now take himself too seriously. Awesome guy and awesome Alabamian.

I think it's funny, but it would set some fans off. It is a big deal down here. I couldn't care less, but love when there is a game because it's a good time to go to the grocery store, Lowe's/Home Depot, run errands and stuff like that.

I noticed when I bought my 94 Explorer there was the faint outline of a recently removed Auburn decal on the back window. They barely washed it and didn't vacuum it, but they made sure to take the Auburn decal off before putting it up for sale. 🤣

Nick Saban is the highest paid state employee. He makes way more money than Gubnah (governor) Ivey. He has a Mercedes "campus" (dealer) here with an Edgar's Bakery in it.

Back