AirVoice

installed my air voice sim yesterday , did not port # as my cheep att go phone acct had a month left, "playing" with phone only showed start screen to encourage signing up for junk i would not use or need + after searching on line to figure things out all of a sudden home screen showed + it looked as it should!! i was looking to do the APN settings BUT it seems AirVoice took care of that, everything looked ready, calling worked + mms etc showed ready. so being not phone smart i was pleased 10 cents a minute + data charged as used, so a great deal for a very light user like myself with the ability to do pics if needed without throwing $$$ away!!!. i am on the pay as you go plan 90 days for $10 + you can refill or add as needed on the phone or your computer!!!!! first time i called with questions i got hooked in a minute + when i was setting up sin it took 5 min on hold to talk to a real person!! VERY PLEASED so far

me TOO + at a lower cost than the old flagship sony phone!! a big thanks to the poster recommending Air Voice as well as this great forum, never knew what an MVNO was, let alone the benefits!

i will comment on AirVoice! after various issues i switched to the $60 yearly RedPocket, almost as cheep as i rarely use a cell except to order take out but nice to have just in case especially traveling on my motorcycle in lesser populated areas where its safer to ride IMO!!

Back