Air Fresheners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, kinda stupid question. Does anyone know of a company that makes air fresheners that ACTUALLY smell like new car? The ones made by "Little Tree" and "auto expressions" dont seem to smell like that to me. And the spray version by "Medo" is sickening.
I know this sounds weird but I enjoy a good smell in my car, yeah I am a guy as well.
I just spent like weeks looking for a place that sold Little Trees "Bouquet" scent, no store in my area had them so I had to order in bulk from autobarn.

Borrow an ozone generator; run it on max all weekend with windows shut. Shampoo carpet and seats (or go over leather/vinyl with LEATHERIQUE). Get some OZIUM spray.

Buddy of mine (working that Native heritage) burns sage bundles in his cars/trucks. Always smells good.

I guess you realize that 'new car smell' is the carcigenous plasticizers evaporating. Maybe there's a rubber/vinyl protectant that has the chemicals you crave?

What about keeping an inflatable vinyl toy in the car? You'll get the smell, the window hazing and the super powers that come with exposure.
ooo.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

I guess you realize that 'new car smell' is the carcigenous plasticizers evaporating. Maybe there's a rubber/vinyl protectant that has the chemicals you crave?

Ok so look for something that will cause cancer, check!
banana.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back