Air Force Just Shot Something Down in Alaskan Air Space - 2/10/2023

Didn't even know of and can't shoot the first one down, over Montana, because?
14aecec51e1ead6001e5fbc53bd81e4e--target-practice-funny-star-wars.jpg

Then told that video we all saw with the missile and explosions over Montana were not real. And now, buck fever, blowing everything unknown out of the sky... even in sovereign Canada.
right-made-on-imgur-dr-evil-right-meme-on-53886097.png

As unbelievably depressing, terrifyingly serious this entire ordeal and wider events are, I just read twitter and laugh hysterically at the absolute vicious mockery going on. Everyone knows what's not being allowed to be openly said...

We all know what the 1st object was, who owned it, and the shape and saw pictures.

Anyone see any pictures (you know they exist) of objects 2 (Alaska), 3 (Canada), and 4 (Lake Huron) look like, who owns them, any information from reliable sources?? If not, why can't we see these?

I have a theory that the chosen shoot down locations over water might be to prevent civilians from acquiring the technology inside or interfering in any way. Water recoveries preclude civilians from interfering.

The first three were balloons I think 4th is safe to think the same.
Last I understood we are trying to determine nationality.
Of the last three at least one suspect spy cargo.
There are so many around it’s hard to keep track 🙃

Comments on the 4th one over the Great Lakes region
  • “The object was shaped like an octagon with strings hanging off it and did not appear to be carrying anything. It was shot down by US fighter jets on Sunday and was flying at 20,000 feet over Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It was about to go over Lake Huron when it was neutralized.”

Last edited:
I'm waiting for mass UAP hysteria to break out. It's going to be like the aftermath of the Bombardment of Ellwood all over again.

We all know what the 1st object was, who owned it, and the shape and saw pictures.

Anyone see any pictures (you know they exist) of objects 2 (Alaska), 3 (Canada), and 4 (Lake Huron) look like, who owns them, any information from reliable sources?? If not, why can't we see these?
I have a theory that the chosen shoot down locations over water might be to prevent civilians from acquiring the technology inside or interfering in any way. Water recoveries preclude civilians from interfering.
We saw pictures plastered everywhere in the days leading up to the balloon being shot down, it does seem strange that these aren't seen and nobody even seems to know what they are. I'm not going to share my suspicions here as I don't want the thread locked but anyone with a brain should think something is up.

China has sought to displace America from regional and global order through three sequential “strategies of displacement” pursued at the military, political, and economic levels. The first of these strategies sought to blunt American order regionally, the second sought to build Chinese order regionally, and the third — a strategy of expansion — now seeks to do both globally.

What's up with this War on Weather Balloons?
They are devices from known and unknown countries entering our airspace without permission.
There has been no confirmation on what type of ballon’s they are and it doesn’t matter though many seem to end up near military and ICBM sites.
You don’t invade airspace of other countries without permission.

They are devices from known and unknown countries entering our airspace without permission.
There has been no confirmation on what type of ballon’s they are and it doesn’t matter though many seem to end up near military and ICBM sites.
You don’t invade airspace of other countries without permission.
Well.... you don't invade OUR airspace without permission, at least. U2 planes and all that.

Back