Air Brakes

I have a CDL being a semi mechanic. I'm far from being a truck driver.

However, some of the drivers I've seen makes me think some states like Mississippi and Arkansas gloss over the DOT bi-annual physical and don't care if you weigh 350 pounds and run out of breath getting in & out of the cab.
Add another 100 pounds for a typical railway engineer.

In Missouri you’re supposed to carry the card with you but I’ve never been asked to produce it. I actually debated this today at the license office as were required to bring the card and long form in for them to scan and attach to our driver’s license digitally. It costs $2 to do that. She doesn’t understand it either, literally took her 3 seconds to view mine.
You said it 2 dollars plus your time. That is why but it should be free and your employer HR should report it. I understand the first one if new job. I am glad I am almost done. It keeps getting worse. I just seen a video form a truckers site requiring helmets for new drivers for the first year. Unbelievable if true.

In Missouri you’re supposed to carry the card with you but I’ve never been asked to produce it. I actually debated this today at the license office as were required to bring the card and long form in for them to scan and attach to our driver’s license digitally. It costs $2 to do that. She doesn’t understand it either, literally took her 3 seconds to view mine.
I seem to have found the answer

Is the driver required to provide a copy to the employer?

Yes, the motor carrier (employer) is required to keep a copy of the medical card (certificate) on file and the driver is required to keep the medical certificate (and supporting documents as required) with him while driving.

I'll see if I can reduce it on my copier, maybe laminate it

Keep it in the wallet, in case I forget

I keep mine in my backpack. Out of site out of mind. The physical is basic except for unine test and blood pressure. Neck size measurement dictate sleep test.

Back