Africa HOT here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pottstown.gif

We get that every year here so I'm used to it. But Wow up there you guys shouldn't ever see that kinda weather. Weird. And its been the opposite this year for us SO FAR. I'm not sure we've even had a half a dozen days in the 90's so far.

Weird............over 100 by day and 70 by night. Here,it gets to 104 in the day and 103 at night :^P

I feel sorry for you guys up north. My brother moved to Conneticut a few years back and he dosent have Air Conditioning in his place.

I thought A/C was just something you had. Not an option.
But down here anything around 90 is a cold front. We have had rain the past few days, very strange for this late in July, and it has really cooled off.
However by mid August it will be 100+ at midnight. And wont get out from up there until November. By late Jan or Feb I will have to find a coat to wear as it will get down into the low 40s upper 30s. Might actually have to turn on the heat.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Weird............over 100 by day and 70 by night. Here,it gets to 104 in the day and 103 at night :^P

We usually get a bit over a 30 degree temperature swing during the summer where I am in Northern California. The high was 98 here today and now at 10:00PM it's down to 78 with a low of 65 predicted. I'm able to open the windows when it cools off then close them in the morning. I usually make it past noon with no AC. Unless the highs get above the low 90s it usually doesn't take any AC here, just natural night time cooling. Humidity goes up at night though, it's clear up to 42% right now
LOL.gif
11.gif

Try comin to phoenix pabs. Its 115 here! Im a northwest boy and remember people dropping dead when it hit 90! I was just up there and it was about 75. Gotta love that. I like phoenix but nothing beats washington summers.

Originally Posted By: XS650
Humidity goes up at night though, it's clear up to 42% right now
LOL.gif
11.gif

What I wouldn`t give to have some dry 42% humid air :^P The humidity sometimes get to 100% here. It can be somewhat cool and you`re still sweating!

The nice thing about when it goes over 100 is when the highs drop back down in the 90's you think, "this sure is some nice weather, think I can do stuff outside again."

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Pabs, don't you have A/C ??

No. It would be nice now, but most years there would be no need. Very few people here have AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back