Advanced Auto Oil

Originally Posted By: bustednutz
Some have said its a Coastal brand. Use it with confidence! Decent oil. Great price! I wonder if its on sale in my area.
I'm pretty sure it is...

sparkplug

So I just did some more research and it is made by Coastal which is made by Warren. The same guys that make Wal Mart oil.

Originally Posted By: sparkplug
So I just did some more research and it is made by Coastal which is made by Warren. The same guys that make Wal Mart oil.
Wal-Mart oil is made by Warren Distribution, not Warren Oil. Two different Warrens.

Originally Posted By: stubbakatt
 Originally Posted By: sparkplug
Wal-Mart oil is made by Warren Distribution, not Warren Oil. Two different Warrens.
Correct. Warren Performance Products (WPP) bottles ST, and a few other house brands. Warren Oil(Warren Unilube) bottles American XT and Coastal oils, as well as the Advance Auto house brand oil. They are based out of Dunn, NC, I believe. That being said, Ive actually used the AAP house brand oil for a 500 mile run to purge my 3800 after changing out the intake gaskets, worked fine if you ask me. Im sure it will be ok for a reasonable run, say 4000 miles.