Added a Holosun to my 43X

Al

I really like it. MOS cost $317+ tac and the slide machining, installation and alignment cost $135+tax. My $500 gun is now a $1000 gun lol

IMG-6095.jpg

IMG-6096.jpg

Unfortunately Holosun is Chinese. I would have gone with Meprolight or Ameriglo but I have different needs. If it's for home it's fine, but for ccw I would recommend you remove it as it's just something else to snag on a holster. I tried to like the optic look even with Sig 365 SAS but just couldn't. If you devote all your time to only this one then you might see it's rewards. Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately Holosun is Chinese. I would have gone with Meprolight or Ameriglo but I have different needs. If it's for home it's fine, but for ccw I would recommend you remove it as it's just something else to snag on a holster. I tried to like the optic look even with Sig 365 SAS but just couldn't. If you devote all your time to only this one then you might see it's rewards. Thanks for sharing.
Well I really did not know it was (in my reviews the best). Not saying it is. And yes I might have not bought it. Having said that, I really like it. It fits my kydex holster perfectly. I can draw it easily. I will need to practice with it and see if I train better with it or my CrimsonTrace green laser on my P365. Ultimately I may find the Laser better. We'll see,

Back