Add "like" option for BITOG posts like facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything to do with or like Facejoke gets an absolute no from me.
49.gif

Originally Posted by danez_yoda
4wd. that was my intent. I messed up and saif the F word and everyone got the panties in a wad.

it was JUST a suggestion that it looks like no one wants.

I wanted to tell you the same thing, that mentioning Facebook will just get the old folks in a hissy-fit !
grin.gif

I have no objection to having a 'like' or thumbs-up option. Reality is, it's completely normal on the majority of forums on the internet.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
mentioning Facebook will just get the old folks in a hissy-fit !
grin.gif

What do you mean? FB is for the old folks these days.
smile.gif
The young ones have migrated onto other social media platforms.

That is very true ! I'm referring to those old-folks who "will never get a Facebook", i.e. don't know how to use Facebook or any form of social media. They make comments like "I don't need to know when you go to the store" or that someone doesn't feel good (like some people do post -- too often -- on Facebook. Guess what ? You can ignore that, keep scrolling past it, or even unfollow the person. But nope, it's their lack of knowledge on how to use it that gives them the wrong perception of it.

What is some people don't understand? I don't care what you do, why you do it or when you do it and what I do is my business. It has nothing to do with age.

Originally Posted by Trav

What is some people don't understand? I don't care what you do, why you do it or when you do it and what I do is my business. It has nothing to do with age.

Exactly!

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by Trav

Yep. I'm almost 50 and know how to use all that crap and have none of it. Social media is narcissistic. Period.

The world needs a Snickers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLAV4LYO-yU
lol.gif

I can see the advantages of facebook, I have considered it to keep in touch with old coworkers from other places.

The problem is , in my current role, i would have to accept all my employees as friends, or none of them. So i don't have facebook for that reason.

Originally Posted by 4WD
seems folks do it already with:

+1

thumbsup2.gif

01.gif

+1
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by RazorsEdge
Anything to do with or like Facejoke gets an absolute no from me.
49.gif

Facebook …? I did fall asleep with chapter 5 on my face, LoL …

This particular feature has been suggested multiple times and won't be added anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back