Adams x Recochem ATF?

Rechochem_MVLV_Automatic_transmission_fluid_for_asian_vehicles_product_photo_grey_800x.jpg

Saw this while browsing Adam's website... not a bad deal for $19.99/gallon, and they usually have at least 15% off and/or free shipping. Does anyone have any knowledge on Recochem or the likely quality of this ATF? I may add some to my next order and give it a shot.

There is probably nothing wrong with it :)

Recochem is mostly known on here for their coolant, specifically being the only concentrate Asian pink and blue coolants available from anyone at any price. Peak makes Asian OET concentrate now, but the OET lineup is still fairly new.

not sure why they would call it oem when its NOT OEM and in fact is recommended for 10+ different applications.. some wildly different.

I would not trust it.

Subaru had 2 seperate CVT fluids for 2 models of CVT(and failures with wrong fluid used at dealer)
.. yet this product here is good for anything.. uhhh huh,.... not my transmission.

edit: wait the brand name is OEM? that makes me want to run away from anyone trying to cash in on the term OEM as a brand name.

That's weird because CVT fluids are not Low Viscosity fluids.
The label is confusing.

If you look at the different products on Adam's, they have:

CVT
European
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Saab
Asian MV
And Asian MV LV

Makes me think maybe a labelling error. Sometimes the photos on Adam's website have pre-production labels.

It doesn't help that their marketing person did not post a photo of the back label or list the specs in an easy-to-read list on the product page.

Back