Acura Integra body question...

A friend of my better half wrecked her 99 Integra. In the wreck she went the rear of the other car and messed up the radiator core support bad enough I know it's going to needing replaced. I'm assuming that it's welded on am I correct? I won't get the car till Tuesday just figuring out what i'm getting into before hand.

Replaced with a new one welded on and rust-proofed or just straitened. It does not sound like a DIY or a good situation. Does she not have insurance? If she rear-ended someone, she has bigger problems than her radiator support. Were there tickets issued? They are harder to fix than the car(s).

Eric Smith

Let just put it this way I don't know if I want to fix it for her. Take that statement and what audi junkie wrote and you can probably figure out the rest. Unfornately I agreed before I found out. But for the sake of my relationship with my fiance i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Now that she's pregeant I told her well at least medical care is free in jail. I guess i'll see what I can about straighting it up with a log chain and a big tree. I've already told her that I probably won't be able to get it perfect but she doesn't seem to mind, probably because she's going to do it again.