Act of Valor trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
It's a good movie,

How do you know? It's not released yet.
smile.gif

It's a story about American in uniform, especially about the Navy Seals, therefore it's a good movie. I always have goose bumps when watching movies about our soldiers fighting for our country, one movie I had been watching for more than a dozen time and still like to watch more, it's Blackhawk Down. The one movie I hate is Rambo, it's so fake.

Yeah, I've seen some good war movies and some bad ones too. Hard to judge by the trailer. I guess I'll wait for some reviews to start flowing in before spending my money on it.

The trailer makes it look like one heckuva movie! I hope they don't dork it up with cheesy special effects and lines that you'd only hear in GI Joe.

I'll agree that Blackhawk Down is definitely one of those emotions-evoking kind of movies, like Saving Private Ryan and We Were Soldiers. Regardless of whether you like war movies or not, it's about as close as some of us will ever come to what our men and women go through. It definitely helps some empathize, or at least sympathize with how crazy situations they are put in are.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
It's a good movie,

How do you know? It's not released yet.
smile.gif

check the Russian torrent sites out, they usually have them long before release. I remember Waterworld had a few director's cuts versions and the final cut 4 months ahead of official release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back