AC DELCO PF 64 FACTORY FILTER CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by littleant
Good looking filter Stude. Thanks for the C&P.

You are welcome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by benjy
same filter used on girlfriends 13 2.5 malibu that was sucking a qt on a thou or less!!! good luck with yours

My daughter bought a g6 with ecotec in a pinch, and same thing. The car had 90k, a fresh oil change and within 3k needed 3 quarts to bring it to an ok level. My SIL dumped a quart of Lucas in it and it's held steady since. She just needed some wheels till insurance settled from getting packed from behind at a redlight and totaling out her Volvo. She just bought a 16 xc90 so they're gonna keep the pos so her hubby can run it to work and back, but no way would I ever buy an ecotec anything after all the stories.

I just bought 6 of the PF64s from Rockauto, and they arrived in a bulk box with AC Delco Made in USA Detroit, MI markings indicating it was for a pack of 12. The weird part is that none of the filters are wrapped or in individual boxes. It was just a box of 6 loose filters. Everything seems to indicate they are legit AC Delco PF64's and it is RockAuto.

They are for the girlfriend's 2015 Malibu 2.0L, which burns about 3-4 qt of oil every 7500 miles.

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
Wow that looks good. Anybody know what the efficiency is?

Believe 98 % @30 microns but not sure on the microns

I have no idea of the efficiency of topic filter. Since broached though, the current industry standard efficiency test ISO 4548-12 is a multi-pass test. So if knowing efficiency a priority for purchase decision, single pass test reference wouldn't mean much 'to me'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back